“Creatureland Studio” was launched with the mission of bringing your child’s drawings to life and creating the most unique children’s gift EVER!
“This is without a doubt the most unique gift I’ve ever ordered. My son was thrilled with the finished product. A perfect children’s gift! ” ~ Joe from Nebraska
This unique concept is the brain child of Harp and Squirrel Design This boutique design studio has expertise in the children’s fashion industry. They have been working with graphics and all forms of creative design for a combined 35 years!
Creatureland Studio is a husband and wife team with over 35 years of design experience. Martin and Michelle Bruckner live in Omaha, Nebraska and have one little “Creature” of their own.. Harper Grace. They both have “day jobs” in the graphics and design world and do freelance design work on the side.
Martin and Michelle thought up “Creatureland” years and years ago when Martin and his nephew Jack collaborated on “Jack’s Dragon”. They did a couple more but the idea faded. Then in 2013 they decided to bring “Creatureland Studio” to life and offer to give parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles and great friends the most unique gift you could ever give a child. Creatureland Studio is dedicated to bringing the amazing world of a child’s imagination to life.
They will take your child’s artwork and breathe life into it until it radiates with color, humor and emotion. We can’t wait to see what you send us!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Don’t take our word for it! Go check out www.creaturelandstudio.com for yourself!
Owners Marty and Michelle Brueckner are good friends of www.316marketplace.com and have served local Christian churches and ministries by using their many gifts and talents. Prayerfully consider supporting the Brueckner family in their newest endeavor that is sure to please any child, aunt, uncle, Godparent, parent or grandparent!
HOW DO YOU ORDER THE MOST UNIQUE GIFT EVER?
1. Choose the product(s) at www.creatuelandstudio.com you would like to order from the pricing page and click Purchase to add to cart.
2. Click the BROWSE button to Choose File to upload, if you have taken a photo of the artwork with your phone choose gallery and find saved image, or choose your camera and shoot a photo to upload.
3. Click Add To Cart on bottom, right hand of the page.
4. Go to Checkout, add your shipping and payment information, click Purchase and wait for your awesome artwork to arrive!
GET SOCIAL WITH THE CREATURELAND TEAM!
STILL HAVEN’T ORDERED YET? MAYBE WE CAN HELP!
1. How old does my child have to be to qualify for a Creatureland print? It’s totally up to you. Any age is fine with us!
2. If I send you a physical copy of my child’s drawing in the mail will I get it back? Absolutely. It will be returned unharmed with your order.
3. What media does my child’s drawing need to be in? Anything. Pencil, pen, crayon, markers, paint. If your child uses ketchup and mustard to create a masterpiece we’ll take it!
4. Does my child’s drawing have to be a “Creature”? Nope. We’ll do sports, animals, princesses, fairies, shapes, numbers, words, scribbles. If your child can imagine it up, we’ll bring it to life!
5. Can I get my child’s artwork on anything other than a paper print out? Not yet, but soon. We’re working on T-shirts, Thank you notes, Cards, Comic Books and more. We’ll update the site when we’re ready to roll this stuff out.
6. Feel free to contact us with any other questions you can think of and we’ll add it to this section.
2416 North 45th Avenue