Christian Counseling Centers was established in 1983 as a non-denominational, non-profit community mental health agency.
It is the largest provider of Christian counseling and psychotherapy services in Northern California, with multiple locations throughout the Bay Area. Our mission is to provide comprehensive and effective services integrated with Christian beliefs and values.
- Providing services, rooted in Biblical truth and ethics, for the Christian community and the community at large.
- Practicing our God-given spiritual gifts of love, discernment, encouragement, teaching, healing, knowledge, administration, helping, and wisdom.
- Developing and honing our spiritual gifts with the scientific knowledge and professional skills of evaluation, assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning and therapeutic intervention.
- Extending services to those who have very limited financial resources and significant needs for treatment (see our Good Samaritan Fund page).
- Treating all people, regardless of age, race, sex, religion, ethnicity, or socio-economic status with respect, empathy and acceptance.
- Affirming and carefully following the morals of the Christian faith and the ethics of the boards that govern our profession.
- Offering seminars and resources that strengthen individuals, families, and the community.
Contact 316 Strategy Group to claim this business listing.