Christian Auto Repair in the Omaha Metro
Chad’s Auto Repair is a full service, family owned automotive repair and maintenance shop serving the Omaha / Metro area with over 20 years of consistent and friendly service… Big City Tech with Small Town Values… Chad and Sherry Nolte look forward to serving you!
Chad’s Auto Repair has provided motorists in the Omaha area with comprehensive auto repair services that include General Services, Car & Truck Care, Undercar Services, Engine and Transmission, Engine Maintenance, Transmission Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services. We also provide Towing services! Our goal is to offer the best services available at affordable prices to get you back on the road quickly and affordably…
We are a friendly, clean and efficient shop. Chad’s Auto Repair understands that sometimes car repair can be stressful, and we do everything possible to make our customers feel welcome, comfortable and satisfied with their service experience. Our Brand NEW 13,000 square foot facility includes 6 hoists in addition to a heavy equipment hoist and wash bay. NO job is too large or too small for Chad’s Auto Repair!
By investing in continuous technical training, the latest diagnostic equipment, and the most complete information systems; we have grown to be the premier automotive repair facility in the area. This expertise allows us to accurately diagnose and repair your vehicles the first time. You’ll be hard-pressed to find the same level of expertise that our auto mechanic specialists provide! We have over 45 years of combined experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives.
Today’s cars, light trucks, and sport-utility vehicles are high-tech marvels with digital dashboards, oxygen sensors, electronic computers, unibody construction, and more. They run better, longer, and more efficiently than models of years past.
But when it comes to repairs, some things stay the same. The following tips should help you along the way:
When you think about it, you know your car better than anyone else. You drive it every day and know how it feels and sounds when everything is right. So don’t ignore its warning signals!
Use all of your senses to inspect your car frequently. Check for:
- Unusual sounds, odors, drips, leaks, smoke, warning lights, gauge readings.
- Changes in acceleration, engine performance, gas mileage, fluid levels.
- Worn tires, belts, hoses.
- Problems in handling, braking, steering, vibrations.
- Note when the problem occurs.
- Is it constant or periodic?
- When the vehicle is cold or after the engine has warmed up?
- At all speeds? Only under acceleration? During braking? When shifting?
- When did the problem first start?
Once you arrive at Chad’s Auto Repair, we listen as you describe your issues
- Be prepared to describe the symptoms.
- Carry a written list of the symptoms that you can give us.
- Just as you would with your physician, tell us where it hurts and how long it’s been that way, but let the technician diagnose and recommend a remedy.
Stay involved. . . Ask questions.
- Ask as many questions as needed to fully understand your repair. Ask for laymen terms if needed.
- We will call and apprise you of the problem, course of action, and costs before work begins…
- Before you leave, be sure you understand all shop policies regarding labor rates, guarantees, and acceptable methods of payment.
- Leave a telephone number where you can be called.
Our Friendly Professionalism sets us apart from the rest, and is only 10 to 15 minutes from the Omaha/Metro area. Visit us for a complete line of maintenance and repair needs. For a high-performing vehicle, trust Chad’s Auto Repair with your car, truck, or van. To learn more about the services we offer, please contact us by phone at 402-253-8369. We also invite you to learn more about our dedication to you, our valued customer – See more at: chadsauto.net
It was worth the 15 minute drive to Springfield to have my truck serviced by Chad’s Auto Repair. I will be going back! ~ Rick F.
Phone Number: 402-253-8369
Chad’s Email: ChadsAuto@ChadsAuto.Net